Free downloads created just for you
You have enough to worry about. Let us help make life a little easier with these free resources.
- Climbing Out Of A Hole: Learn how much you will have to regain to recover investment losses and why diversification works to avoid big losses.
- Road To Prosperity: Discover the role of a financial advisor, your role as a client, and what you are paying an advisor for.
- Resist Thinking Errors And Make Commitments: Avoid investing errors and losing money on the fear/greed cycle by becoming aware of your behavioral biases and making commitments.
Aging And Health Resources
- Ideal Life Quiz: At Marca Life Planning we are passionate about helping our clients live their best lives for as long as possible, no matter their age or financial resources. In less than five minutes, our Ideal Aging Quiz will help you understand where you are and what you might do to improve and enhance your aging process. We have found that learning about Ideal Aging and knowing that it is achievable has inspired many people just like you to improve their current retirement trajectory.
- Creating Your Autobiography: For retirees interested in leaving your written story as a legacy, learn the steps to writing your story.
- Credit Freeze: Get instructions on how to execute a credit freeze and steps to protect your identity.
Home And Environment
- Home Modifications Checklist: A checklist for home repairs and maintenance, as well as tips to manage personal safety, prevent accidents, and prepare for premature declines in retirement.
- Elder Friendly House Audit: Is your home age friendly or full of potential booby traps? Find out in this home audit tool.
Medical Emergency Information
If you are caring for another person or you’re a retiree who wants to minimize the risk of medical mistakes, these resources are for you:
- Medical Information Form: Gather all of your medical information in one place.
- Glove Box Medical Form: A medical emergency card to fill in for your glove box.
End Of Life
- Digital Assets – What Happens After I’m Gone: Do you know what makes up digital assets? Find out responsible ways to protect your digital assets after death.
- What Is An Advocate: Learn what a personal health advocate is and how to select the best person to be your advocate.
- What Is An Executor: Learn what the roles and responsibilities are of an executor and how to select the best person to be your executor.
- Core Values Assessment: A worksheet to score your highest values and align vision (where you are going) with your values.
- Sequence Risk Assessment: The sequence of returns may significantly impact the amount you want to accumulate before retirement or the amount of spending during retirement.
- IRMAA Risk Assessment: Medicare, through its Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA), imposes surcharges on higher-income retirees for physician, outpatient services, & prescription drug coverage.
Here are some helpful links to additional industry tools and resources: