Free downloads created just for you
You have enough to worry about. Let us help make life a little easier with these free resources.
- Climbing Out Of A Hole: Learn how much you will have to regain to recover investment losses and why diversification works to avoid big losses.
- Road To Prosperity: Discover the role of a financial advisor, your role as a client, and what you are paying an advisor for.
- Resist Thinking Errors And Make Commitments: Avoid investing errors and losing money on the fear/greed cycle by becoming aware of your behavioral biases and making commitments.
Aging And Health Resources
- Creating Your Autobiography: For retirees interested in leaving your written story as a legacy, learn the steps to writing your story.
- Credit Freeze: Get instructions on how to execute a credit freeze and steps to protect your identity.
Home And Environment
- Home Modifications Checklist: A checklist for home repairs and maintenance, as well as tips to manage personal safety, prevent accidents, and prepare for premature declines in retirement.
- Elder Friendly House Audit: Is your home age friendly or full of potential booby traps? Find out in this home audit tool.
Medical Emergency Information
If you are caring for another person or you’re a retiree who wants to minimize the risk of medical mistakes, these resources are for you:
- Medical Information Form: Gather all of your medical information in one place.
- Glove Box Medical Form: A medical emergency card to fill in for your glove box.
End Of Life
- What Is An Advocate: Learn what a personal health advocate is and how to select the best person to be your advocate.
- What Is An Executor: Learn what the roles and responsibilities are of an executor and how to select the best person to be your executor.
- Core Values Assessment: A worksheet to score your highest values and align vision (where you are going) with your values.
Here are some helpful links to additional industry tools and resources: